Best Austin, TX Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers and Law Firms
Have a legal question? Ask the Best Austin, TX Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers and Law Firms.
Our job is to help you find your Austin, TX Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers. Asbestos Exposure is the main reason for generating Mesothelioma, a life threatening disease. The treatment for the same is very expensive and for securing the victims financial future, compensation is available for treatment and other related expenses. There are different types of compensation available for mesothelioma victims. Some comes from the asbestos companies responsible for the damage. While some comes from asbestos trust funds and veterans affair benefits.
- Mesothelioma can be caused by direct exposure to asbestos or around asbestos containing products.
- In U.S. 3000 mesothelioma cases diagnosed every year.
- More than $30 billion in asbestos trust funds are available to compensate mesothelioma victims and their families.
- In U.S. around 2000 asbestos related cases were filled in 2015.
- 22% of mesothelioma cases occur in women.
- Mesothelioma can be caused by washing clothes contaminated with asbestos.
- 1 in 100,000 people in U.S. will be diagnosed with mesothelioma each year.
Austin, TX Asbestos Mesothelioma Lawyers
Types of Mesothelioma Compensation
- Legal Claims: You can sue the negligent parties responsible for the injuries with the help of best attorneys. They do everything on your behalf from travelling to identify all the evidence of causing asbestos exposure.
- Asbestos Trust Funds: Companies that use asbestos have set up trust funds to compensate mesothelioma patients. Currently, there are $30 billion available in trust funds.
- Veterans Claim: Several type of compensation is available for veterans ranging from disability benefits to pensions, resulting from asbestos exposure while serving in military. Veterans make the largest group of mesothelioma victims.